Monitor your prices
This synthesis table sums the value of your offers (quantity x price) and position them based on the region and competitiveness level. Competitiveness is calculated from the price difference between your price and the market price. Left columns (A,B, C, D) contain the most competitive offers, conversely right columns (E to I) contain your least competitive offers.
Click inside a value to get a detailed list of the wines.
If you have not subscribed to the price monitoring option, only your 2010 wines will be taken into account.
- Wine name: includes producer, appellation, vintage
- Size: bottle size in cl
- Case : size of the case (1, 3, 6, 12...) leave empty for all offers.
- Price: the price of your offers (min and max) in € tax excluded
- # of offers : the number of offers available for a given wine (min and max).
- Comment: optinal text field describing your offer
- RESET: cancel all filters
- Competitivenes: your offers are positionned and valued according to their market competitiveness.
The amount shown in column D (-5% +5%) represents the sum of all you offers whose price difference with market price is +/-5 %.
- Market price: professional Market price, represents the typical exchange price for one case or more between two professionals.
- Pivot: goes back to the pivot (or summary) table
- Size: case size
- Cur: your currency
- # offers: number of offers available in our database (in the bottle size category, 37-150 or 300+).
- Your price CS: price of your offer in your currency per case
- Market CS : market price per case (professional Market price, represents the typical exchange price for one case or more between two professionals.)
- Your price BT: price of your offer in your currency per bottle
- Market BT : market price per bottle
- Average price: average of your prices (75cl basis)
- Market diff.: difference in % between your price and the market price. 10% means your offers is 10% above market price.
- Q: quantity in bottles
- Value: amount of your offer (Q x Price) in your currency
- Comment: optional text field describing your offer
- Offers: opens a new page (pop up) with the list of offers
- Details: opens a new page with the wine details
- Your offer : goes to your website (new window)